I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are still basking in the joy of the season. For me, Christmas was wonderful. All the family was around, which, second to Christ, is the very best of Christmas. On top of that, a few of my gifts were sewing/quilting related and that is always good. And now we’re coming up on a New Year…as hard as that is to believe! 2014, guys! Are you ready?
In looking for Christmas graphics, I found these French ladies for both Chistmas and the New Year. I love them. I’m going to say it’s a nod to Louisiana’s French heritage and wish you the best of the season. (Are their faces a bit scary, or is it just me??? :-))
I fiound myself working on a resolution list for 2014. Just to be clear, that’s highly unusual for me. I’m wondering if you are doing the same in one form or another?
I thought at our next meeting we could share our best from 2013 and any plans for 2014. Things to share might be:
- 2013 – Top accomplishments (quilts, bags, etc). Could be the toughest or just your favorite.
- 2013 – Top skills learned or things you’re most proud of.
- Sewing gifts received at Christmas (even gifts to yourself ;-))
- 2014 – BOM or the like that you are participating in.
- 2014 – Sewing / Quilting Goals
- To allow time for all to share, limit 5 things per year.
Of course, I’m sure you have more than 5 per year. If you’re blogging either the ‘year in review’ or the ‘year of your dreams’, or both!, link up below. Multiple links are allowed. We’d love to see what you’re up to. You never know who you might inspire by sharing.
Our next meeting will be Saturday, January 11th. Same time and place:
- Quilt n Stitch, 6059 Cypress Street, West Monroe, LA
- Saturday, January 11th, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm meeting
- All are welcome to stay and sew after the meeting.
I hope to see you there!