- Sewing machine
- Zipper foot and regular straight stitch foot
- 14″ plastic zipper color coordinated to your exterior pouch fabric
- Thread color coordinated with exterior pouch fabric
- Pins and scissors
- Ruler: 6 ½” square is excellent or any small ruler with a 45 degree line.
- Fabric: Exterior pouch fabric: cut 2 @ 14″ x 11″ and 1 @ 2″ x 3″
- Lining pouch fabric: cut 2 @ 14″ x 11″
Pellon 987F fusible fleece: cut 2 @ 14″ x 11″Marty will bring zippers and Pellon fusible fleece – enough for everyone so don’t worry if you don’t have this on hand.
These bags are also great for scrap projects and/or quilt-as-you-go. I’ve done a quick search on Pinterest and came up with quite a few options. You can see them here. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment on this post.
Hope to see you next Saturday!